National Cupcake Day is Monday, February 27th.
Join us for the sweetest day of the year!
National Cupcake Day is the most delicious way to show your support for animals in need! Do you want to help? “Bake a difference” by inviting friends, family, and co-workers to enjoy cupcakes in exchange for donations which will help homeless animals in our community.
As a baker you have three options:
Become part of the national event!
Register with the OSPCA today (it’s free!), then select the Kingston Humane Society as the shelter you wish to raise funds for. You will receive official registration material including marketing and promotional support. After your bake sale, send your proceeds to the OSPCA who then sends the donation to the Kingston Humane Society.
You can be as creative as you want planning your Cupcake Day party! Hold a virtual National Cupcake Day party where your donors will each get a virtual National Cupcake Day e-card, deliver cupcakes to your supporters, or hold a decorating contest with fun prizes. There are lots of ideas to make your bake sale irresistible.
Event Coordinator’s Name: Holly Udall
Event Coordinator’s Phone: 613-546-1291 ext. 106
Event Coordinator’s Email: [email protected]
Bake & gather donations!
Notify your friends, family, and coworkers of your bake sale, collect donations in return for some sweet treats, then deliver your bake sale proceeds to the Kingston Humane Society (1 Binnington Court).
Bake to support other sale locations!
Do you love to bake? We have a number of bake sale locations that could use your help! Reach out to Holly Udall, Volunteer Coordinator at the KHS to find event locations that need some extra baking help!
Feeling hungry? It’s time to pick up delicious cupcakes – see below for dates and locations:
- February 14 – ASUS Lost Paws @ the Queen’s Arc
- February 23 – Kingston Community Credit Union @ 795 Gardiners Road
- February 24 – Southeast Community Care Access Centre @ 1471 John Counter Blvd (Suite 200), 18 Market Street, and 1201 Division Street
- February 25 – Loblaws @ 1100 Princess St
- February 25-27 – Bread and Butter Bakery @ 1530 Bath Road
- February 25 & 26 – Pet Valu (Gardiners Centre) @ 488 Gardiners Rd
- February 25 & 26 – Pet Valu (Kingston Centre) @ 1036 Princess St
- February 25 & 26 – National Cat Show (Portsmouth Olympic Harbor) @ 53 Yonge St
- February 27 – Just Fur Dogs @ 1028 Wise Street
- February 27 – Kingston Humane Society @ 1 Binnington Court
- February 27 – KPMG @ 863 Princess Street
- February 27 – Royal LePage ProAlliance @ 640 Cataraqui Woods Drive (Suite 7)
- February 27 – Royal LePage @ 101-80 Queen Street
- February 27-March 3 – Beardall Animal Hospital @ 383 Bath Road
- February 27 – Queen’s University Smith School of Business @ Goodes Hall
- March 4 – She Creates: One Of A Kind Show @ St. Lawrence College